Operating Cautions For mobile vibrator
1. Performing well at rated voltage, mobile phone's circuit is designed to work at motor's rated voltage nearly.
2. Output reactance of control module to motor is less as possible to avoid its output voltage reduces largely and affecting vibration force.
3. When checking the cylinder motor, lock time is not longer because all the input power is transformed to heat energy at this moment(P=I2R), leading to coil temperature rising and performance is affected.
4. For motor with metal holder, it will generate mechanical noise if the space to mobile phone's shell is larger. For motor with rubber holder, it will be fixed tightenly to mobile phone's shell, otherwise motor's output vibration force wil be reduced.
5. Avoid closing to strong magnetic field, otherwise motor's magnetic field could be distortional and performance is affected.
6. Pay attention to soldering temperature and time, suggest adapting 320 1-2 seconds, otherwise the leadwires insulation layer could be spoilde.d
7. Avoid pulling and inflexing the leadwire in the process of taking in and out and soldering, otherwise it could be spoilded.